Samuel Services Ltd. based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Oil well services field supervisor. Samuel Services Ltd. provides renowned products and services and is considered one of the top several services provider in the area. We believe in working with our customers to understand their challenges so that we can develop the right solution for their business needs. With decades of experience, excellent customer service, and very competitive pricing, we are the smart choice for our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Samuel Services Ltd.
Position: Oil well services field supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $46.15 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time, On the road job
Location: Red Deer, AB
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence, Travel expenses paid by employer
Supervision: Oil and gas well drillers, servicers, testers and related workers, 16-20 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 5 years or more
Credentials: Petroleum Industry Training Service (PITS) course, First Aid Certificate, Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate, Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate, Blowout Prevention Certificate, Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to oversee safety of operations, prepare and submit reports, set up machines and equipment
- The candidates should be able to supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers, requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- The candidates should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units, recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
- The candidates should be able to resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- The candidates should be able to train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- The candidates will get bonus
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
17 Lowden Close Road
Red Deer, AB
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!