Telus International is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Online Data Analyst – Canada. This is a freelance position on a flexible schedule – you can work in your own time whenever work is available. Telus International enables its customer to experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. We are the global arm of TELUS Corporation. Our company is one of the largest telecommunications service providers in Canada. Our company delivers contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to some of the world’s largest corporations in the consumer electronics, finance, telecommunications and utilities sectors. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Telus International
Position: Online Data Analyst – Canada
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $30.00-$40.00 hourly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Employment Type: Freelance
Work Style: Remote
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Experience: Candidates need experience Being open to work across a diverse set of Task Types (e.g. Maps, News, Audio tasks, Relevance)
- The candidates should be able to contribute to improving technology and the digital experiences of many people around the world and also should be able to improve the content and quality of digital maps, which are used by millions of users globally.
- The candidate should be detail-oriented, likes doing research, and has a good knowledge of national and local geography
- The candidate must be living in Canada for the last consecutive years and also have the ability to follow guidelines and do research online using search engines, online maps and website information
- The candidate must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Canada and also be open to work across a diverse set of Task Types (e.g. Maps, News, Audio tasks, Relevance)
- The candidate must be 18 years or over
- The candidate should be able to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment)
- The candidate should be able to work occasionally subject to the quality assurance checks
- The candidate should be able to help customers enhance their AI and machine learning models
- The candidate should be able to complete research and evaluation tasks in a web-based environment, eg verifying and comparing data, determining the relevance and accuracy of information and also provide with guidelines for each task, which need to be followed
- The candidate should be able to perform variety of tasks
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!