Manshahia Orchard based in Penticton, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Orchard worker. Manshahia Orchard is a renowned agricultural enterprise dedicated to cultivating and delivering exceptional fruit to its customers. By combining traditional farming methods with modern techniques, Manshahia Orchard consistently produces a wide array of delicious, healthy, and ethically-grown fruits that are cherished by local and international customers alike. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Manshahia Orchard
Position: Orchard worker
No of Vacancies: 9
Salary: $15.65 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Penticton, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidates should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidates should be able to harvest crops
- The candidates should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidates should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!