Loblaw Atlantic Ltd. – Distribution based in Mount Pearl, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Order Picker. Loblaw Atlantic Ltd. – Distribution works with a goal to be the best in food, health and beauty — to help Canadians Live Life Well. We work to make goods affordable, health, beauty and wellness products accessible. We want to make saving for the future possible and essential style achievable. We work by being guided by a shared set of values and grounded by our commitment to social responsibility.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to part time leading to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Weekend and Overtime shifts.
Employer Name: Loblaw Atlantic Ltd. – Distribution
Position: Order Picker
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.52 hourly for 24 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to Full time
Location: Mount Pearl, NL
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a some high school
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to build pallets
- The candidate should be able to wrap goods
- The candidate should be able to pick orders and stock
- The candidate should be able to order picking
- The candidate should be able to operate electric palette jack
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get financial benefits as per collective agreement
- The employees get other long term benefits such as life insurance and health care plan
- The employees get paid leaves such as sick leaves and casual leaves
For years, Loblaw Atlantic Ltd. – Distribution has been working with the belief that Canada can and should be the happiest and healthiest country in the world. The company works to have a vital role to play in achieving this goal. As a fourth generation Canadian company, the company helps Canadians feed their family, care for loved ones, clothe themselves, and simplify their finances.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!