The Home Depot based in Ottawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Overnight Freight Team Part Time. The Home Depot is the Canadian arm of the world’s largest home improvement retailer. Our company has 182 stores in 10 Canadian provinces. We have employed more than 30,000 associates from coast-to-coast. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: The Home Depot
Position: Overnight Freight Team Part Time
Employment Type: Part-time
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Location: 2121 10th Line, Ottawa, ON K4A 4C5
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $17.00-$19.00 hourly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Shift: To be determined
Department: Retail Store Opportunities
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates having lift equipment experience would be an asset (Forklift, Reach-truck, Order-picker, etc.) is an asset
- The candidate should be able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- The candidate should be comfortable lifting merchandise to help the store achieve 100% in stock
- The candidate should have the ability to work evenings and overnights
- The candidate should have an excellent decision making ability and problem solving skills and also be detailed-oriented, and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- The candidate should be self-motivated to drive completion of tasks as quickly and accurately as possible and also having computer skills considered an asset but not required (training provided)
- The candidate should be responsible for stocking products/merchandise and organizing the sales floor to create a pleasant and safe shopping environment
- The candidate should be able to verify inventory, reading reports utilizing computer terminals and Home Depot portable phones and also stock merchandise on shelves to achieve 100% in stock and also maintain aisle cleanliness
- The candidate should be able to obtain pick lists and gathering merchandise throughout the store to fill customer orders and also communicate with other overnight team members to ensure all products are stocked accurately
- The candidate should be able to move freight safely from designated staging areas to overheads using the appropriate equipment as necessary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!