Univet Pharmaceuticals Ltd based in Burlington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packager – manufacturing. Univet Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a leading provider of high-quality pharmaceutical products and services for the veterinary industry. We are dedicated to improving the well-being and health of animals through innovative solutions. Our extensive product portfolio includes a wide range of medications, vaccines, supplements, and other pharmaceuticals designed to address the unique healthcare needs of companion animals, livestock, and other animal species. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Univet Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Position: Packager – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly 20 to 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Part time
Location: 4087 Harvester Rd., Burlington, ON L7L 5M3
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to work in dusty area
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidates should be able to check and weigh materials and products, sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products
- The candidates should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers
- The candidates should be able to perform other laboring and elemental activities
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume and cover letter) through the below-mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!