Global Human Resource Centre based in Cobourg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packager – manufacturing. Global Human Resource Centre is a dynamic personnel company offering a variety of services and helping businesses across Canada with their staffing and payroll needs for 30 years. Our mission is to improve the well-being of people, communities and the planet by providing sustainable and innovative solutions that create value. We began our business by servicing the Scarborough and Toronto area, but quickly expanded to include more locations across Southern Ontario. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Global Human Resource Centre
Position: Packager – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $20.50 to $30.50 hourly for 40 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Term or contract employment
Job Type: Temporary work assignment
Location: Cobourg, ON
Work setting: Manufacture
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Type of heavy equipment operated: Operate forklift
- The candidate should be able to manually dexter, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get dental plan, vision care benefits and health care plan
- The employees get pension plan
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!