GFR Ingredients Inc based in Barrhead, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packaging machine operator – food processing. GFR Ingredients Inc GFR Ingredients Inc specializes in providing high-quality agricultural products to the global market. Renowned for their commitment to sustainable farming practices, GFR Ingredients offers a diverse range of natural ingredients, including grains, pulses, and oilseeds. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: GFR Ingredients Inc
Position: Packaging machine operator – food processing
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 42 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Barrhead, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Willing to relocate and Food processing plant
Type of operation: Mixing, Blending and Packaging
Type of industry experience: Food
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates should have College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Equipment and machinery experience: Multi-functional process control machinery and Single function machine
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be comfortable working in noisy and dusty environments and be adaptable to hot, cold, or refrigerated conditions
- The candidates should have experience in handling repetitive tasks and heavy loads, requiring physical fitness to meet the demands of the job
- The candidates should possess manual dexterity for intricate tasks and exhibit strong attention to detail
- The candidates should have excellent hand-eye coordination and be capable of standing for extended periods, thriving in a fast-paced work environment
- The candidates should have excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidates should demonstrate flexibility and be effective team players
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to operate machinery for processing, packaging, and bagging food products
- The candidates should be able to perform corrective machine adjustments and make adjustments to process variables
- The candidates should be able to record production information, maintain a shift log, and check products for defects to ensure conformance to company standards
- The candidates should be able to observe gauges, computer printouts, and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas and inform the supervisor of mechanical malfunctions or product irregularities
- The candidates should be able to set up and adjust processing and packaging machines and operate machines for blending, flavoring, conditioning, drying, flattening, stripping, or cutting raw tobacco leaves
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, long term benefits, Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), life insurance, long-term care insurance, free parking, learning/training paid by employer, and travel insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume) through the below-mentioned details
4820 49th Street
Between 08:00 a.m. and 04:00 p.m.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!