Happy Farm Market Kerrisdale Inc. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packer. Happy Farm Market Kerrisdale Inc. is providing organic and locally grown produce not only ensures the freshest offerings but also contributes to the growth of the regional agricultural industry. Our commitment to fostering strong relationships with customers and stakeholders has solidified our position as a trusted and cherished institution in the area. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Happy Farm Market Kerrisdale Inc.
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly 4 to 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Part time leading to full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Work setting: Supermarket/grocery store
Asset languages: Mandarin
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to carry customer’s purchases to parking lot and pack orders in customers’ vehicles
- The candidates should be able to obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom
- The candidates should be able to direct customers to location of articles sought, record incoming stock
- The candidates should be able to unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
- The candidates should be able to stock shelves and display areas, keep stock clean and in order
- The candidates should be able to price items using stamp or stickers according to price list, provide customer service
- The candidates should be able to perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors), order picking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!