Bay Growers Inc. based in Clarksburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packer, boxes. Bay Growers Inc. provide the market with fresh, healthy, and delicious produce while minimizing our environmental impact. Through careful selection of seeds, responsible land management, and advanced farming methods, we consistently deliver exceptional agricultural products to meet the demands of consumers, wholesalers, and retailers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of packer, boxes is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Bay Growers Inc.
Position: Packer, boxes
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $18.80 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Box 58, 828114 Grey Rd. 40 Clarksburg, ON N0H 1J0
Shifts: Day, Weekend, 07:00 to 16:00
Transportation information: Own transportation
Work setting: Packaging company
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidates should be able to work in cold/refrigerated area
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The candidates should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidates should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidates will get parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and job reference number) through below-mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!