NTN Bearing Manufacturing Canada based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Packer – manufacturing. NTN Bearing Manufacturing Canada has enjoyed continuous growth and expansion since 1968. We manufactures and distributes a wide range of ball and roller bearings, serving the automotive, industrial and recreational markets. Our vision is to transform into Canada’s leader of the Ultimate Bearing Experience. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: NTN Bearing Manufacturing Canada
Position: Packer – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $19.90 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 6740 Kitimat Road, Mississauga, ON, L5N 1M6
Work setting: Manufacturing and industrial plant
Work site environment: Candidates should work in odours and noisy
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation and public transportation is available
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be punctual, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to check and weigh materials and products and also sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers, perform other labouring and elemental activities and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get as per collective agreement
- The employees get life insurance, group insurance benefits and pension plan
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!