Parcel delivery driver
94513538 based in Lachine, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Parcel delivery driver. 94513538 are the principles of quality, precision, flexibility and creativity to ensure that we deliver the highest standards of excellence to support our clients to achieve their business success. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 94513538
Position: Parcel delivery driver
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $150.00 daily 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Full time
Location: Lachine, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work setting: Rural area, Courier company
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, Cellular phone
Credentials: Class 5/5F/G Licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles)
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be able to work on motor vehicles
- The candidates should be able to walk for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be client focus, organized and flexible
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products
- The candidates should be able to professionalism in customer service, perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle, load and unload goods
- The candidates should be able to deliver and pick up messages, parcels, and other items by hand, provide customer service, sort packages, follow directions and read map
- The candidates should be able to accept and deliver messages and packages for events, conferences or assemblies
- The candidates will get free parking available, on-site amenities, team building opportunities, parking available, gasoline paid, as per collective agreement
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!