shoba transportation inc based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Payroll administrator. shoba transportation inc offer transportation services for special events such as weddings, parties, or corporate functions. We provide transportation for guests, wedding parties, or VIPs, ensuring a smooth and comfortable travel experience. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: shoba transportation inc
Position: Payroll administrator
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.25 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Scarborough, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, flexible, and reliable
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to prepare and verify statements of earnings for employees, indicating gross and net salaries and deductions such as taxes, union dues, garnishments and insurance and pension plans
- The candidates should be able to store, update and retrieve financial data, perform clerical duties, such as maintain filing systems, perform human resources related duties such as personnel selection
- The candidates should be able to prepare and balance period-end reports and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements, prepare monthly statements
- The candidates should be able to complete, verify and process forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as pension plans, leaves, share savings, employment and medical insurance, maintain payroll
- The candidates should be able to inform employees about payroll matters and benefit plans, compile statistics and reports, prepare T4 statements and other statements
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!