Cawthra Health Centre Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pediatrician. Cawthra Health Centre Inc. offer a full scope of family medicine services for acute and chronic care for both adults and children. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are hiring people driven to be the best and training them to work with the best equipment and develop their skills and create new opportunities for advancement. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Cawthra Health Centre Inc
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $128.00 to $160.00 hourly for 38 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 755 Queensway East Unit 6&7, Mississauga, ON, L4Y 4C5
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Security and safety: Medical exam required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Degree in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine or optometry
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, pay attention to detail and also for large workload
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal awareness and also values and ethics
- The candidate should have specialization in clinical medicine like Pediatrics
- The candidate should be able to diagnose and treat diseases and physiological or psychiatric disorders
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and Proof of the requested certifications) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!