Olga Tomev is a decent and well known personality of Newmarket, ON. As of now, Olga Tomev is inviting applications for the role of a Personal support worker – home support from any of the eligible candidates. The candidates who are Canadians or who are permanent residents of Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away. The candidate who will be selected for the job will have to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Olga Tomev
Position: Personal support worker – home support
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly, for 40 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Newmarket, ON
Shifts: Day Evening
Weight Handling: Up to 23 Kgs (50 lbs)
- Work Setting: The candidate will have to work at the employer’s home.
- Target Audience: Elderly; Persons with physical disabilities; Females.
- Security and Safety: Criminal records will be checked for the candidate
- Work Site Environment: Non-smoking, Scent-free
- Transportation/Travel Information: Travel expenses are paid by the employer, Public transportation is available
- Work Location Information: The candidate will have to work at the employer’s home that is situated in the urban area.
- Work Setting: The candidate will have to be provided accommodation at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment but optional.
Languages: The candidate must have a strong command of the English Language.
Education: Candidate must have passed Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: Experience required for the job 1-2 years.
- The candidate will have to shop for food and household supplies.
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for the household in absence of householders.
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should have judgment skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate will have to provide personal care and companionship.
- The candidate will have to prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- The candidate should be able to plan therapeutic diets and menus
- The candidate needs to shop for food and household supplies.
- The candidate needs to provide personal care and companionship
- The candidate needs to prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidate needs to feed or assist in feeding.
- The candidate needs to assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene.
- The employees get a good salary.
- The employees get free accommodation facilities available if needed.
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!