Guardian Glencoe Pharmacy based in Glencoe, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pharmacist. Guardian Glencoe Pharmacy is one of the largest pharmacies in the town. Our services includes seniors discount, home health care, free prescription delivery, certified diabetes educator and adult Incontinence products. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Guardian Glencoe Pharmacy
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $50.00 to $60.00 hourly for 20 to 28 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Glencoe, ON
Shifts: Flexible Hours
Work Setting: Community or retail pharmacy
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Registered Apprenticeship certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Candidates must have knowledge of Licensure by provincial or territorial authorities
- To be determined
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who has accuracy
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have an excellent written communication
- The candidate should be someone who can be depended on
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to advise customers on selection and use of non-prescription medication
- The candidate should be able to check prescriptions for proper dosage
- The candidate should be able to compound prescribed pharmaceutical products by calculating, measuring and mixing the quantities of drugs and other ingredients required and filling appropriate containers with correct quantity
- The candidate should be able to dispense prescribed pharmaceuticals to customers or to other health care professionals and advise them on indications, contra-indications, adverse effects, drug interactions and dosage
- The candidate should be able to maintain medication profiles of customers including registry of poisons and narcotic and controlled drugs
- The candidate should be able to ensure proper preparation, packaging, distribution and storage of vaccines, serums, biologicals and other drugs and pharmaceuticals
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get to free parking availability and team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email ( along with your resume and Proof of the requested certifications, also be prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!