Jean Coutu 405 based in Saint John, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pharmacy Aide. Jean Coutu 405 is known to offer various Pharma products. We work both online and offline to serve customers worldwide. We provide supplements, beverages, powers, tablets, bars, and powdered drink mixes containing protein products. Our company is best known for quality products and our employees. In all, we can be said as a well-known brand for Pharma and medicinal products. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Jean Coutu 405
Position: Pharmacy Aide
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.00 to $19.00 per hour for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Saint John, NB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend
Work Setting: Pharmacy or drugstore
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a other trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be accurate and be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should be able to compound, package and label pharmaceutical products
- The candidate should be able to maintain prescription records and inventories of medications and pharmaceutical products
- The candidate should be able to process claims such as health insurance or workers compensation also maintain supplies
- The candidate should be able to order supplies and equipment also organize and maintain inventory
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan
- The employees get long-term benefits such as group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume and be prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!