Being an AmerisourceBergen company, Innomar Strategies are part of a global network that drives innovative partnerships with pharmacies, manufacturers, and providers to improve product accessibility and efficiency throughout the healthcare supply chain. They work closely with HealthForward and Cameron Stewart Lifescience. It is the largest COVID-19 vaccine distribution vendor in Canada’s history. Innomar Strategies has a team of over 1,200 associates across Canada.
The company is inviting Pharmacy Supply Assistant with an attractive salary package. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Innomar Strategies
Position: Pharmacy Supply Assistant
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $40,000 to $50,000 annually for 40 hours per week and bonus
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: Regina, SK
Shift: Day, Morning
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Approximately 1 year to less than 2 years.
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will be required to work under pressure.
- The candidate will be required to handle repetitive tasks.
- The candidate will be required to have manual dexterity.
- The candidate will be required to conduct tasks that are physically demanding.
- The candidate will be required to pay attention to detail.
- The candidate will be required to have the ability to distinguish between colours.
- The work will involve a combination of sitting, standing, and walking.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should show flexibility.
- The candidate should show effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should have very good written communication.
- The candidate will be required to compound pharmaceutical products.
- The candidate will be required to package pharmaceutical products.
- The candidate will be required to label pharmaceutical products.
- The candidate will be required to maintain prescription records.
- The candidate will be required to maintain inventories of medications.
- The candidate will be required to maintain inventories o pharmaceutical products.
The company is a reliable private sector establishment based in Regina, SK. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of pharmacy supply assistant, they are required to do so as soon as possible. The work setting is a pharmacy or drugstore.
The candidate should have their own transportation, First Aid Certificate, CPR Certificate and a Criminal record check.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by using below mentioned link.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!