Algo Medical Group Inc is part of a global network that drives innovative partnerships with pharmacies, manufacturers, and providers to improve product accessibility and efficiency throughout the healthcare supply chain based in Mississauga, ON.
The company is inviting Pharmacy Supply Assistant with an attractive salary package. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: Algo Medical Group Inc
Position: Pharmacy Technical Assistant
No. Of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shift: Day, Evening, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Education: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate will be required to work in fast-paced environment;
- The candidate will be required to pay attention to detail.
- The candidate will be required stand for extended period
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be clients focused.
- The candidate should be team player.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate will be required to Ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate.
- The candidate will be required to enter client information in databases.
- The candidate will be required to prepare medications for clients
- The candidate will be required to maintain inventories of medications.
- The candidate will be required to maintain inventories of a pharmaceutical products.
- The candidate will be required to know the compound of ointments and creams.
- The candidate will be required to know the compound of oral solutions
- The candidate will be required to bill third party insurers.
- The candidate will receive an attractive salary package.
- They are offering permanent employment on a full-time basis.
The company is a reliable private sector establishment based in Mississauga, ON. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of pharmacy supply assistant, they are required to do so as soon as possible.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!