Pizza Hut based in Brooks, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pizza Cook.
Founded in 1958, Pizza Hut is an American multinational restaurant chain and international franchise in Wichita, Kansas by Dan and Frank Carney. The company is known to serve their signature pan pizza and other dishes including pasta, breadsticks and desserts. The company was founded by two brothers, Dan and Frank Carney, both Wichita State students, at a single location in Wichita, Kansas. After six months, they also opened a second outlet and within a year they had six Pizza Hut restaurants and have been growing worldwide since then. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts to be worked are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Pizza Hut
Position: Pizza Cook
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 731 Alberta Street W, Brooks, AB, T1R 1A9
Shifts: To be determined
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1-2 years
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to train staff in the preparation, cooking and handling of food
- The candidate should be able to supervise kitchen staff and helpers
- The candidate should be able to recruit and hire staff
- The candidate should be able to order supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to manage kitchen operations
- The candidate should be able to inspect kitchens and food service areas
- The candidate should be able to clean the kitchen and work areas
- The candidate should be able to maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- The candidate should be able to prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
- The candidate should be able to plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
- The employees get health insurance benefits
- The employees get soft skills training during their working hours
- The employees who want to study while working get education assistance from the company
- The employees get free food during their working hours
As of 2020, Pizza Hut has 17,639 chain restaurants worldwide. The company is known as the world’s largest pizza chain working at a number of locations. It is a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc., is one of the world’s largest restaurant companies.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now by sending an email (along with a resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!