MIRAX LUMBER PRODUCTS LTD. based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Plant cleaner. MIRAX LUMBER PRODUCTS LTD. offers a comprehensive range of premium lumber solutions. We are renowned for our commitment to sustainable forestry practices, ensuring that our products meet stringent environmental standards. We deliver a wide range of lumber options, from dimension lumber to specialty products, serving our clients across the construction industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: MIRAX LUMBER PRODUCTS LTD.
Position: Plant cleaner
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.05 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 34261 Industrial Way, Abbotsford, BC V2S 7M6
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Factory or plant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Equipment: Industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers, Carpet cleaning machine, Power tools, Power lawn mowers, Security system, Small tractors (lawn/snow removal attachments), Snow blower
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure, and be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidate should be dependable, initiative, and flexible
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, scrub and wax hallways, floors and stairs
- The candidates should be able to operate industrial vacuum cleaners to remove scraps, dirt, heavy debris and other refuse
- The candidates should be able to empty trash cans and other waste containers, wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- The candidates should be able to perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair
- The candidates should be able to water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- The candidates should be able to clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures
- The candidates should be able to work with minimal supervision, clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- The candidates will get free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!