Bruce’s Sewer Service LTD. based in Medicine Hat, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Plumber. Bruce’s Sewer Service LTD. offer a wide range of services, including sewer cleaning, inspection, repair, and maintenance. Using state-of-the-art equipment and employing highly skilled technicians, we ensure efficient and effective solutions for all sewer-related issues. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bruce’s Sewer Service LTD.
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.00 hourly / 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Medicine Hat, AB
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime, On Call
Transportation information: Valid driver’s licence
Work setting: Various locations, Commercial, Industrial, Residential
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, and judgmental
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- The candidates should be able to prepare tenders and quotations
- The candidates should be able to locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- The candidates should be able to jocate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- The candidates should be able to test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!