J&J Freshlook Homes Ltd based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Plumber. J&J Freshlook Homes Ltd specializes in building and renovating residential properties. We offer a comprehensive range of services, including custom home construction, home additions, interior and exterior renovations, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, and basement finishing. With a track record of successful projects and satisfied clients, J&J Freshlook Homes has built a solid reputation in Abbotsford and the surrounding areas. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: J&J Freshlook Homes Ltd
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure and be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be client focus and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- The candidates should be able to install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- The candidates should be able to locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- The candidates should be able to test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- The candidates should be able to determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing
- The candidates should be able to estimate costs and materials
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!