Mr. Mike’s Plumbing Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Plumber. Mr. Mike’s Plumbing Ltd. is a team of experienced professionals ready to tackle any plumbing, drainage, or heating project since 2014. We have built our professional reputation through decades of quality plumbing services in Alberta area. Our skilled plumbers have many years of training and certification and have worked on several different kinds of projects. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Mr. Mike’s Plumbing Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $28.00 to $33.00 hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Shifts: Day, On Call and Morning
Work setting: Various locations, commercial and residential
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and driving record should checked (abstract)
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots and tools
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Registered Apprenticeship certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 5 years or more
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Plumber Trade Certification
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, handle heavy loads and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be a team player and also someone who can judge
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to estimate costs and materials
- The candidate should be able to install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems and also locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- The candidate should be able to cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings, join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment, test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges, determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing and also measure, cut, thread and bend pipes to required shape and size
- The employees get dental plan and health care plan
- The employees get bonus, commission and paid Gasoline
- The employees get learning or training paid by employer and team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
Are you available for shift or on-call work?
Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!