Canada Post, based in Sarnia, ON is inviting applications for the role of Postal Clerk-Retail Counter Clerk from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada. Canada Post Corporation, usually known as Canada Post, is the Crown corporation that functions as the primary postal operator in Canada. It is a well-known company in Canada for offering postal services such as Mail letters, shipping parcels, market businesses, and selling products online with Canada Post. Canada Post’s corporate values reflect the principles, beliefs, and aspirations that guide our behavior and shape our culture.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Postal Clerk
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.68 hourly
Employment Type: On Call
Employment Status: Temporary
Location: Sarnia, ON, CA
Shifts: To Be Determined
Business Function: Retail
Primary City: Sarnia
Safety Sensitive Positions: May Be Considered
Business Function: Retail
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma, or equivalent experience is required.
Experience: No Experience necessary but having experience working in a production environment is an asset
To Be Determined
- The candidate should be able to work with enthusiasm.
- The candidate has to be in an actual conflict of interest in regarding to this job opportunity
- The candidate should be able to perform a variety of sales/customer service activities to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- The candidate should be able to operate a computerized point of sale system
- The candidate should be able to maintain a high level of postal products, services and delivery knowledge
- The candidate should be able to process financial transactions (cash, cheques, debit & credit card payments)
- The candidate should be able to receive, sort and sequence mail items
- The candidate should be able to exercise physical effort in the handling of mail items weighing up to 22.7 kilograms (50 pounds)
- The candidate should be able to maintain floor displays
- The candidate should be able to conduct Merchandising and Inventory Control
- The employees get an inclusive and a barrier-free work environment
- The employees with disabilities and from the indigenous groups are also considered and are given an equal opportunity
- The employees get employment equity where a diverse workforce is included
- All the information related to employees accommodation is kept confidential by the company if the employee has any restrictions to be accommodated
- The employees get a safe environment while working
- The employees get an opportunity to serve the customers with pride and passion
- The employees get respect and fairness from all other employees and are also asked to do the same
- The employees are taught to act with integrity and are given respect by all other employees
- The employees get transformation and innovation to win in the marketplace.
In the 1960s, the name Canada Posts came into the market and has been growing since then. Today, Canada Posts is the top company in the market working with the government in the postal department for businesses and individuals as well.
How to apply
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by following mentioned below link.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!