Poultry farm foreman/woman
Moonfleet Poultry Services based in Walkerton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Poultry farm foreman/woman. Moonfleet Poultry Services is one of the best chicken poultry farms of the town, serving up fresh and organic produces to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have well-trained and dedicated staffs who help us to run our business smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Moonfleet Poultry Services
Position: Poultry farm foreman/woman
No of Vacancies: 18
Salary: $22.00 per hour for 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: # 11, 106 Colborne Street N, Walkerton, ON, N0G 2V0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Staff accommodation is available, rural area, remote location and willing to relocate
Work site environment: Candidates should work in chicken farming, turkey farming, dangerous, dusty, hot, noisy, odours and outdoors
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and driver’s validity licence check
Transportation/travel information: Valid driver’s licence required, vehicle supplied by employer and willing to travel
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, pay attention to detail and also for large workload
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 11-15 people
- The candidate should have specialization on agricultural livestock service and also poultry
- The candidate should be able to handling animals, monitoring animal health and also perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers and also hire and train staff
- The candidate should be able to develop work schedules and establish procedures, ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed, maintain quality control and production records and also maintain work records and logs
- The employees get piece work
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
519-881-0146 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
# 11, 106 Colborne Street N
# 11, 106 Colborne Street N
N0G 2V0 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!