Conation Farms Ltd. based in Abbotsford, BC is looking for candidates for the position of Poultry Farm Labourer. Conation Farms Ltd. is a non-profit organization that works with overseeing and managing the province’s egg farming industry. The company is working with approximately 144 family-owned and operated egg farms to bring the goodness of B.C. fresh eggs to people’s tables. They oversee and manage the production, grading, packing, marketing and transportation of all regulated eggs in B.C. It is a verified company permitted to hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The vacancies are jobs with reference to that of permanent employment with various shifts.
Employer Name: Conation Farms Ltd.
Position: Poultry Farm Labourer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.20 to $17.20 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
08:00 to 17:00
Work Site Environment: Confined spaces, Outdoors, Noisy, Odours, Dusty
Transportation/Travel Information: Travel expenses paid by the employer
Work Location Information: Staff accommodation available, Various locations
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma is required
Experience: No experience required
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to examine products for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, airflow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- The candidate should be able to write daily basic progress reports
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The employees get various financial and compensatory benefits
- The employees get a good work ethic instilled.
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various other benefits such as retirement benefits, paid leaves, sick leaves, vacations etc.
Conation Farms Ltd. works by matching the egg supply with market demand results in stable egg prices for consumers and a structure operating without government subsidy. Today, the company is working with industry partners, such as graders and processors, to ensure that the consumer has a choice of eggs that is of the highest quality standard and is affordable for all household budgets.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) to the below-mentioned details.
1292 Clearbrook Rd
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!