Marcel Bourdon Limited Marcel B based in Maxville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position Poultry Farm Worker. Marcel Bourdon Limited Marcel B is a family owned farm known to be passionate towards agriculture. We are known to consist of Marcel and Louise Bourdon. We are known as a dairy farm to produce and supply quality products. We are known to provide pure dairy and meat products all over Canada. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day and Weekend shifts. This position of Poultry Farm Worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Marcel Bourdon Limited Marcel B
Position: Poultry Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 35 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Maxville, ON
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Odours, Dusty
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Own vehicle
Work Location Information: Rural area, Various locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, training will be provided to the candidates
Type of Farm Operations: Chicken farming, Broiler and other meat-type chicken production
Automated Systems Experience:
Manure handling and storage, Egg gathering system, Bulk grain or feed handling – automated, Feeding and watering system
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to feed and tend animals
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
- The candidate should be able to write daily basic progress reports
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various career development opportunities
Marcel Bourdon Limited Marcel B is a family owned farm. In less than a generation of time the farm company has made a good name in Canada. The farm owner has his children who will carry the farm tradition further.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!