ZAYAT AROMA INC based in Bromont, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Production clerks supervisor. ZAYAT AROMA INC is a family enterprise committed to offering the best in Holistic Aromatherapy since 1985. We are specialized in the distillation and distribution of essential oils and other aromatic products 100% pure and natural. Over the years, we have developed an extensive network of contacts and have partnered with artisanal essential oils producers from all over the world to encourage sustainable and responsible agriculture and production practices and to ensure access to the highest quality of aromatic products for generations to come. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Production clerks supervisor is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: ZAYAT AROMA INC
Position: Production clerks supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Bromont, QC
Shifts: Day, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Manufacture and retail business
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 3-4 people, production clerks and also shippers and receivers
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules and procedures, prepare and submit reports, conduct performance reviews, requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies and also plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments, arrange for maintenance and repair work, resolve work related problems and also co-ordinate, assign and review work
- The candidate should be able to recruit and hire staff, train workers in duties and policies and also arrange training for staff
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!