FARMCREST FOODS LTD. based in Salmon Arm, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Production helper – food and beverage processing. FARMCREST FOODS LTD. continue to supply quality chicken products to British Columbians and operate a primary processing facility in Salmon Arm. We are an unique family business – we operate a hatchery, feed mill and processing facility to ensure our products’ quality and safety. Our chicken is 100% natural, locally grown on our farm in Salmon Arm. We are committed to producing healthy, humanely raised chickens. We are also proud to be stewards of the land and reinvigorate our local economy. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: FARMCREST FOODS LTD.
Position: Production helper – food and beverage processing
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Salmon Arm, BC
Work setting: Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
Work site environment: Candidates should work in odours and cold/refrigerated place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks and also manually dexter
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have experience of product inspection like poultry
- The candidate should be able to remove filled containers from conveyors and also manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials and also check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The candidate should be able to feed and unload processing machines, assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties and also clean machines and immediate work areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!