Hydro based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Production Helper. Hydro is known as world-leading aluminium extrusion business counting. We are known to work with a combination of local expertise, global network, and unmatched R&D capabilities. We offer all from standard profiles, to advanced development and manufacturing for most industries. We are known to be committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future and in doing so, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways to industries that matter.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Afternoon and Night shifts.
Employer Name: Hydro Extrusion Canada Inc.
Position: Production helper (summer)
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $18.30 per hour
Employment Type: Full time-Summer Jobs
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Day, Afternoon, Night
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience or be capable of learning how to work with saw machines. Candidates need previous manufacturing experience
- The candidate should be able to lift (20lbs – 50lbs).
- The candidate should have the ability to work in a hot environment
- The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years of age at time of hire and returning to school in September 2022.
- The candidate should be able to meet Health and Safety requirements
- The candidate must be able to work flexibly to rotate shifts and occasional overtime.
- The candidate must be able to communicate effectively in English.
- The candidate must be able to perform other duties as assigned
- The candidate must have to work supporting the Packaging, Paintline and Extrusion departments while working in a manufacturing environment.
- The candidate should be able to operate machinery – Saw.
- The candidate should have the ability to perform basic mathematics.
- The candidate should have the ability to work with a team and independently.
- The candidate should be able to communicate effectively.
- The employees get equal work opportunities
- The employees get a diverse and inclusive workforce
- The employees get accommodation facilities available if required
- The employees get a safe and healthy work environment
- The employees get financial and leave benefits
Hydro Extrusions is a world-leading aluminium extrusion business counting around 100 production sites in 40 countries and employing 20,000 people. Through our unique combination of local expertise, global network, and unmatched R&D capabilities, we can offer everything from standard profiles, to advanced development and manufacturing for most industries.
Since 1905, Hydro has turned natural resources into valuable products for people and businesses with focus on a safe and good workplace for our 30,000 employees in more than 140 locations.
Hydro is committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future and in doing so, creating more viable societies by developing natural resources into products and solutions in innovative and efficient ways to industries that matter.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!