Diaspora Lounge based in Hawkesbury, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the positions of Production Labourer-Food Processing. Diaspora Lounge is known to work with an intent to bring a lot to Quebec and Canadian companies by allowing them to have access to an almost untapped human resource. Our company is known to be driven by an altruistic desire that drives us to always do more for our partner companies. Our company is known as an agency with a know-how very different from the others. We are known to have developed a specific operation that allows us to offer companies an all-in-one service allowing them to save considerably on the recruitment of their staff abroad. With this, in addition we also offer competent and talented candidates who will contribute to the success of your business, we will be there in all the steps related to their integration. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or term or contract employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Diaspora Lounge
Position: Production Labourer-Food Processing
No of Vacancies: 15
Salary: $18.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Hawkesbury, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Languages
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- The candidate should be able to check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- The employees get an opportunity to earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment.
- The employees get an access to education and skills development opportunities that take you further
- The employees get financial benefits such as Gratuities and Commission
- The employees get other benefits such as On-site recreation and activities, On-site housing options, Learning/training paid by employer and Parking available
Diaspora Lounge has its head office in Montreal and our subsidiary located in the Ivory Coast. The company is known as a well-known name when it comes to providing human resource services. The company is known to be driven by doing the best for its partner companies.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by making a call (along with your resume, reference number, references attesting experience, cover letter, letter of recommendation, highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed and copy of latest school transcript) through below mentioned details.
438-221-9362 Between 09:30 AM and 07:00 PM
Include this Job reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!