Maple Leaf Food’s based in Saskatoon, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Production Technician – Summer Student. Maple Leaf Foods is known as Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Our company is known to make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products. We are working under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. As of now, we have the ability to hatch approximately 900,000 chicks per week. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Maple Leaf Food’s
Position: Production Technician – Summer Student
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $13.60 per hour, $1.00/hour shift premium for time worked between 6 pm – 6 am
Shift: Variety of shifts are available
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as post-secondary education in a finance/business related program
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2+ years of progressive manufacturing costing experience in an ERP environment (SAP preferred)
- The candidate must be 16 years of age or older to work in a production environment
- The candidate should be able to use the opportunities to learn and grow and also have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work with being a part of a company with an inspiring and unique vision, with a deep commitment to sustainability and expanding its leadership in sustainable protein across North America
- The candidate should be responsible for performing packaging, clean-up and other elemental activities related to food processing
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment and also check and weigh materials and products
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products and also assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers
- The candidate should be able to clean work areas and equipment and also perform other general labour tasks
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!