Coastal Reign Printing Ltd. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Programmer, Systems. Coastal Reign Printing Ltd. can be termed as a custom clothing printing company who delivers affordable and high quality apparel to businesses, schools and sports teams in Canada. We work by combining design and fashion expertise with advanced printing technology, we help our customers bring their custom print clothing ideas to life. Our company is known to believe in providing a pressure-free, online ordering experience – one that doesn’t require pre-payments for any design work. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Coastal Reign Printing Ltd.
Position: Programmer, Systems
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $43.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 8793 Cambie Streehttp://www.coastalreign.com/t, Vancouver, BC, V6P 3J9
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Computer and Technology Knowledge: C++, Java, Python, XML
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code
- The candidate should be able to maintain existing computer programs by making modifications as required
- The candidate should be able to identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions
- The candidate should be able to prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software
- The candidate should be able to assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements
- The candidate should be able to assist in the development of logical and physical specifications
- The candidate should be able to research and evaluate a variety of software products
- The candidate should be able to write, modify, integrate and test software code for e-commerce and other Internet applications
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get a work-life balance
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!