Espy Kitchen Design Inc. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Quality assurance technologist. Espy Kitchen Design Inc. is a reputable kitchen design company specializing in creating functional and stylish kitchen spaces. We offer a comprehensive range of services, from initial concept development to the final installation of custom kitchen cabinets, countertops, and fixtures. We understand the importance of a well-designed kitchen as the heart of the home, and we work closely with clients to bring their vision to life. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Espy Kitchen Design Inc.
Position: Quality assurance technologist
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $32.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 13035, 84th Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 1B3
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Windows
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk for extended periods
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, flexible
- The candidates should have efficient interpersonal skills and be able to work as a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to develop and conduct production, inventory and quality assurance programs, design plant layouts and production facilities, develop and carry out work study
- The candidates should be able to conduct work measurement or other studies, develop and carry out health, safety and fire prevention plans, conduct safety training programs
- The candidates should be able to collect and analyze data and samples, develop manufacturing and processing procedures, assist in preparing estimates, schedules, specifications and reports
- The candidates should be able to read blueprints and drawings
- The candidates should be able to set machine or equipment controls, oversee production and inspect processes
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
13035, 84th Avenue suite 110
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!