Econowise Food Products LTD. based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Quality control technician – food processing. Econowise Food Products LTD. stands as a trusted and reliable food products supplier committed to meeting the diverse needs of the culinary industry. Econowise offers a comprehensive range of food products, catering to restaurants, cafes, hotels, and other foodservice establishments. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Econowise Food Products LTD.
Position: Quality control technician – food processing
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.43 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication and excellent written communication skills
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to assist in the development of standards, health, and safety measures
- The candidates should be able to compile records and interpret experimental or analytical results
- The candidates should be able to provide advice in the area of food preparation and storage, and food safety
- The candidates should be able to inspect and evaluate material and equipment for compliance to standards
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!