Silva Dental Lab Smile Designers Inc. based in Kitchener, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Reception clerk. Silva Dental Lab Smile Designers Inc. is a full-service dental lab specializing in esthetic dentistry including; full esthetic makeovers, all implant system support services, full and partial dentures, and all ceramic restorations. By combining responsive service and technical excellence, we have earned a reputation with our customers as the go-to smile design expert. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Silva Dental Lab Smile Designers Inc.
Position: Reception clerk
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Kitchener, ON
Transportation information: Valid driver’s license
Work setting: Private sector
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Computer and technology knowledge: Database software
Security and safety: Driver’s validity license check
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be organized, flexible, reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, provide basic information to clients and the public
- The candidates should be able to obtain and process information required to provide services, operate switchboard or telephone system
- The candidates should be able to record and relay information, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to maintain work records and logs, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to unpack goods received, schedule work, deliver mail and small parcels along established routes
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below-mentioned details.
425 Morgan Ave.
Between 10:00 AM and 04:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!