Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist. Pinnacle offers a team-focused work environment unmatched in the recruitment industry. We consider each of our colleagues as a member of our family. Our commitment is to each other, in addition to our candidates and clients The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Term or contract. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Pinnacle Staffing Solutions Inc.
No of Vacancies: 1
Job Id: 22062308
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Shifts: Day and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must have standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates must have 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows, MS Word, MS Outlook
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work under a tight deadlines
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have excellent written communication
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidate should be able to record and relay information
- The candidate should be able to provide directory assistance
- The candidate should be able to perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting, and distributing mail
- The candidate should be able to obtain and process the information required to provide services
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidate should be able to operate a switchboard or telephone system
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various new techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
Pinnacle’s rapid expansion over the past few years can be attributed to the fact that as our motto proclaims, “We Know People.” Pinnacle’s commitment to its community of clients, candidates, and employees is upheld by our leadership team, who sees to it that this obligation is fulfilled. Pinnacle is incredibly proud of its dynamic leaders, who are also experts in their respective fields and have a demonstrated history of excelling in their roles.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or online (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!