Manitoba Government and General Employees’ Union based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist STUDENT JOB. Manitoba Government and General Employees’ Union represents approximately 32,000 working Manitobans. Our members live and work throughout Manitoba and in a wide variety of workplaces ― a large proportion of the MGEU’s membership are employed directly by the Province of Manitoba (referred to as Civil Service members), while others work in crown corporations, universities and colleges, health care facilities, social service agencies, and arts and cultural organizations. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Manitoba Government and General Employees’ Union
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly 70 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time, Student Job
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate and/or full time enrollment
Computer and technology knowledge: Database software, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Windows
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, provide basic information to clients and the public
- The candidates should be able to obtain and process information required to provide services, operate switchboard or telephone system
- The candidates should be able to record and relay information, perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail
- The candidates should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to maintain clean and safe work environment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!