THORNCLIFFE PLACE RETIREMENT RESIDENCE based in Nepean, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist. THORNCLIFFE PLACE RETIREMENT RESIDENCE is a retirement home for seniors. We offer retirement residence services and facilities to meet the needs of seniors regardless of the level of care required. Residents have access to delicious freshly cooked meals, many indoor as well as outdoor common areas and various housekeeping and personal services. Our team is comprised of over fifty staff members who are dedicated to serving the senior residents. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: THORNCLIFFE PLACE RETIREMENT RESIDENCE
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.88 hourly 30 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Nepean, ON
Shifts: Evening, Weekend, Morning
Transportation information: Own transportation, Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 2 to less than 3 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: Switchboard 25+ lines, Electronic mail, Spreadsheet, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows
Security and safety: Criminal record check
- The candidates should be flexible, organized, reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public, obtain and process information required to provide services
- The candidates should be able to record and relay information, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to maintain work records and logs, receive and issue payments
- The candidates should be able to perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates will get free parking, learning/training paid by employer, team building opportunities, and other benefits as per collective agreement
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, cover letter & References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!