Almond Nail Bar based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist. Almond Nail Bar is a stylish and modern nail salon which is providing a luxurious and relaxing experience for customers. We offer a range of nail services, including manicures, pedicures, acrylics, gel extensions, and nail art. We use high-quality products from top brands in the industry, ensuring that every client receives a professional and long-lasting finish. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Almond Nail Bar
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.25 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 2080 McGillivray Blvd Winnipeg, MB R3Y 1V5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours, Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is available
Work setting: Retail/wholesale establishment/distribution centre
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: Electronic mail, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Windows
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidate should be organized, flexible, reliable, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidates should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public, obtain and process information required to provide services
- The candidates should be able to record and relay information, schedule and confirm appointments
- The candidates should be able to maintain work records and logs, receive and issue payments
- The candidates should be able to perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, free parking, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), and team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!