The Labrador Inn based in Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist. The Labrador Inn allows visitors to the Happy Valley-Goose Bay area to relax in comfort. Whether you are an adventure seeker or commercial worker, our skilled and courteous staff looks forward to making your stay with us an enjoyable experience. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: The Labrador Inn
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.00 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Happy Valley-Goose Bay, NL
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Transportation information: Public transportation is not available
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as college, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: Spreadsheet, MS Excel, MS Windows
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit for extended periods
- The candidate should be organized, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, efficient interpersonal skills, and be able to work as a team player
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, provide basic information to clients and the public
- The candidates should be able to obtain and process information required to provide services, operate switchboard or telephone system
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies, record and relay information, send invoices, arrange teleconferences
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, maintain work records and logs, receive and issue payments
- The candidates should be able to perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail, calculate billing charges
- The candidates should be able to answer the telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, monitor mobile radio or telephone
- The candidates should be able to provide directory assistance, provide emergency services, and relay service to persons with disabilities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!