ABLE IMMIGRATION SERVICES LTD based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist. ABLE IMMIGRATION SERVICES LTD is an immigration consultancy firm offering a wide range of services to individuals and families seeking to navigate the complex Canadian immigration system. ABLE IMMIGRATION SERVICES LTD provides comprehensive assistance in areas such as visa applications, permanent residency, citizenship, and work permits. We prioritize personalized attention and tailor our services to meet the unique needs of each client. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: ABLE IMMIGRATION SERVICES LTD
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 12565 88 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 3J7
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Private sector
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Computer and technology knowledge: MS Access, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas, provide basic information to clients and the public
- The candidates should be able to obtain and process information required to provide services, operate switchboard or telephone system
- The candidates should be able to order office supplies, record and relay information
- The candidates should be able to schedule and confirm appointments, maintain work records and logs, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages
- The candidates should be able to monitor mobile radio or telephone, provide directory assistance, provide emergency services, relay service to persons with disabilities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!