TPD based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Recruitment specialist. TPD has helped thousands of organizations meet the challenges of a constantly evolving talent landscape for over 40 years. Today, our Total Workforce Solutions approach is focused on delivering best-in-class staffing and recruiting services across North America to the Aerospace, Business Professional, Light Industrial and Mining sectors. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Recruitment specialist is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: TPD
Position: Recruitment specialist
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $50,000 to $60,008 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Virtual job
Location: Vancouver, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, Business/commerce, general and Business administration and management, general
Experience: Candidates need experience of 5 years or more
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and also be reliable
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to identify current and prospective staffing requirements, collect and screen applicants, notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers and also advertise vacancy
- The candidate should be able to advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment and also contact potential applicants to arrange interviews
- The candidate should be able to review candidate inventories and also co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get bonus and commission
- The employees get learning/training paid by employer, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building opportunities and variable or compressed work week
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!