Registered nurse (R.N.)
Alberta Health Services based in Wabasca-Desmarais, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Registered nurse (R.N.). Alberta Health Services is the single health authority for the Canadian province of Alberta and the largest integrated provincial health care system in Canada since 2009. We delivers medical care on behalf of the provincial Government of Alberta Ministry of Health. We operates 850 facilities throughout the province including hospitals, clinics, continuing care facilities, mental health facilities and community health sites, that provide a variety of programs and services. We are the largest employer in the province of Alberta with a staff of 125,000 staff and 10,000 physicians. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Alberta Health Services
Position: Registered nurse (R.N.)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $38.44 to $50.45 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time, Permanent employment
Location: Wabasca-Desmarais, AB
Shifts: Day, Night, Weekend and On Call
Work setting: Hospital/medical facility or clinic
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills, and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions, collaborate to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care, dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician and also monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions
- The candidate should be able to assist in surgery and other medical procedures, operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment and also provide nursing care
- The candidate should be able to supervise licensed practical nurses and other nursing staff
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!