Plan A Timmins based in Kirkland Lake, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Registered nurse (R.N.). Plan A Timmins is Canada’s only complete people strategy dedicated specifically to seniors’ care. Our vision is to be the leading strategic staffing model for seniors’ care across Canada. Our mission is to connecting caring people through innovative technology and processes that create strong partnerships and a culture of quality care to keep our seniors safe. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Plan A Timmins
Position: Registered nurse (R.N.)
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $50.00 hourly for 8 to 88 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time, Permanent employment
Location: Kirkland Lake, ON
Shifts: Evening, Night and Morning
Work setting: Hospital/medical facility or clinic
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked, immunization records required and Tuberculosis test required
Transportation/travel information: Own vehicle required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have CPR Certificate
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail, work in fast-paced environment and also work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to administer medication and observe and document therapeutic effects and also take vital signs, apply aseptic techniques including sterile dressing, ensure infection control, monitor nutritional intake and conduct specimen collection
- The candidate should be able to provide nursing services, within defined scope of practice, to patients based on patient assessment and care planning procedures
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!