Sienna Senior Living Inc. based in Osoyoos, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Registered nurse (R.N.). Sienna Senior Living Inc. is passionate about creating a safe and engaging home for the many wonderful seniors who live with it. We are one of Canada’s largest owners and operators of seniors’ living, with high-quality seniors’ residences in Ontario, Saskatchewan and British Columbia. Our aim is to consistently create a positive resident experience, along with a high-performing team and workplace culture that are driven by shared values and a commitment to innovation and excellence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sienna Senior Living Inc.
Position: Registered nurse (R.N.)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $36.23 to $47.58 hourly for 75 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 8816 97 St, Osoyoos, BC, V0H 1V5
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Relocation costs covered by employer and nursing home/home for the aged
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked, immunization records required and Tuberculosis test required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Certificate, CPR Certificate and First Aid Certificate
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 11-15 people
- The candidate should have specialization on Geriatrics
- The candidate should be able to assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions, monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions, provide consultative services regarding issues relevant to nursing profession and nursing practice and also provide nursing care
- The candidate should be able to collaborate to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care, conduct disease screening, deliver immunization programs and also dispense and administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician
- The candidate should be able to supervise licensed practical nurses and other nursing staff
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!