Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)
EXTENDICARE (CANADA) INC. based in Windsor, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.). EXTENDICARE (CANADA) INC. is a leading provider of care and services for seniors across Canada. We are committed to delivering quality care to meet the needs of a growing seniors’ population. We own and operate 53 long-term care homes, provide contract services to a network of more than 50 long-term care homes and retirement communities, provide approximately 9.2 million hours of home health care services annually, and provide group purchasing services to third party partners, who serve approximately 107,000 senior residents across Canada. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: EXTENDICARE (CANADA) INC.
Position: Registered practical nurse (R.P.N.)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.85 to $29.60 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 75 hours bi-weekly
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Windsor, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
Credentials: Completion of the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination
- The candidates should be able to take vital signs, apply aseptic techniques including sterile dressing, ensure infection control, monitor nutritional intake and conduct specimen collection
- The candidates should be able to monitor patients’ progress, evaluate effectiveness of nursing interventions and consult with appropriate members of healthcare team
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!