Loblaw Companies Limited based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Relief Pharmacist. Loblaw Companies Limited is known to help millions of Canadians get through their best days, worst days, celebration days, and every day. We are known for our innovation and quality products. We are known as the food and pharmacy leader, the nation’s largest retailer, and the majority unit holder of Choice Properties Real Estate Investment Trust. Our company is known to provide Canadians with grocery, pharmacy, health and beauty, apparel, general merchandise, financial services, and wireless mobile products and services. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Loblaw Companies Limited
Position: Relief Pharmacist
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned, $1000.00 weekly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: 6085 Creditview Rd, Mississauga, Ontario, L5V 2A8
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy and a Class A Pharmacists license
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to help Canadians get through their best days, worst days, celebration days, and every day
- The candidate should be a person who is thrilled to join in the goal of helping Canadians Live Life Well® and should be able to take pride and ownership in helping Canadians live life well
- The candidate should be someone who is passionate about providing an exceptional shopping experience for the Pharmacy customers and delighting them every step of the way
- The candidate should be able to work in the Health & Wellness philosophy that includes: Pharmacy, Dietitian, Medical and Optical services
- The candidate should have superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism and also have an excellent leadership and performance management skills
- The candidate should have proven ability to build the business using community based marketing strategies and also have an excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have strong problem solving skills including the experience formulating and executing action plans and also having strong personal computing skills, as well as knowledge of Healthwatch and/or KROLL Pharmacy systems a definite asset
- The candidate who is 18 years or more is required to complete a criminal background check
- The candidate should be responsible for receiving, preparing and delivery of Rx accurately and timely and be able to ensure adequate inventory levels to meet patient’s needs, and counsel with appropriate documentation to all patients
- The candidate should be able to provide friendly, positive and proactive interaction with all internal and external customers as well create awareness and educate customers through public relations
- The candidate should be able to prepare, dispense and control medications accurately and timely to patients and also ensure medication and over the counter supplements inventory levels is adequate to meet patients’ needs
- The candidate should be able to counsel patients in regards to new and additional medications in a friendly, positive and proactive interaction and also create awareness and educate customers through public relations (public health days, clinics, etc.)
- The candidate should be able to provide timely and positive resolution to patient’s needs and Doctor’s requests/issues and also review and control costs at all levels within Loblaw Pharmacy (dispensary)
- The candidate should be able to provide on-going training for all new and existing Pharmacy colleagues (technicians, interns, students, IPG’s)
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!