12 Kings Pub Inc. based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Restaurant Manager. 12 Kings pub is Vancouver’s best craft beer-focused sports bar. Featuring 14 taps and a cask engine, with game sound for all Canucks, Whitecaps, and other major sporting events. We show all UFC, boxing & WWE PPV events. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Evening, Night, and Weekend. This position of a Restaurant Manager is approved by LMIA
Employer Name: 12 Kings Pub Inc.
Position: Restaurant Manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Job ID: 22061811
Shifts: Evening, Night, and Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must have standard educational qualification such as a college, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Candidates must have 2 years to less than 3 years of experience.
Not to be determined
- The candidate should be client focus
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to recruit, train and supervise staff
- The candidate should be able to participate in marketing plans and implementation
- The candidate should be able to negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
- The candidate should be able to monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- The candidate should be able to ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- The candidate should be able to develop, implement and analyze budgets
- The candidate should be able to provide customer service
- The candidate should be able to negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- The candidate should be able to set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- The candidate should be able to determine the type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- The candidate should be able to plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
The 12 Kings Pub is the best sports bar in Vancouver that focuses on craft beer. In addition to game sound for all Canucks and Whitecaps games and other significant sporting events, this establishment has 14 taps and a cask engine. All UFC, boxing, and WWE PPV events are broadcast here.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!